Thursday, September 30, 2010

1st step in 1st attempt

Well I made it to work today, on time, even with the cruddy weather we are having here in Connecticut this morning. I also managed to do the very 1st step in my 2 day plan. It was not easy to find the 5 minutes to add my old dough to the water and flour this morning. I ended up with quite the bad hair day because of it, although if I hadn't hit the snooze button at least 5 times… but anyway; I broke up the little old ball of dough I had saved from my last batch of bread and soaked it in warm water at the bottom of a good sized plastic Tupperware container. I failed to mention in my little grid from yesterday that the old dough should be about a walnut sized piece. My piece was actually more like small plum size so I added a touch more water, better too wet I think. It's all stirred together and sitting out, covered with plastic wrap in my kitchen. I so wish I was home to sniff it, I love the smell of rising dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment